1. Play will begin April 28th with handicaps carried over from 2020 season. We will draw for 3 weeks of scores from previous year. Players without handicaps will play at 75% till handicap is established.
3. START TIMES: Play shall commence between 3:30 to 5:30 P.M. except in the event of a weather delay. Failure to show by this time will constitute forfeiture.
4. ALTERNATIVE PLAY DAY. Any team knowing that they cannot show for scheduled Wednesday play may seek permission from the other team to play a different day and time; this being done by the following Monday. The alternate days must be agreed upon prior to the 3:30 start time of the original scheduled.
NO SHOWS – Any team failing to show forfeits 6 points. If one player cannot show it is his teams responsibility to acquire a sub, if no sub is found this team forfeits 4 points, only being able to win 2 points by the team member that is present.
5. RAINOUTS. Players should not assume a rainout without contacting the golf course (247-3307), for forfeiture could occur. If the golf course should blow the horn during play the course will determine if league will continue or be a rainout. If Heather or someone from course can not be reached Rules Committee will make decision to cancel. This will be done within the hour.
6. NEW RULE Hole #17 rule - 2 balls in the pond move around to drop zone.
(NO MORE STOKE LIMIT ON THIS HOLE) Keep playing until ball is in hole!
11. There will be two closest-to-pins and two longest putt holes each night. They will pay $15.00 each. No payment will be made until May 12th, after all dues are paid.
13. When a team forfeits three (3) consecutive nights they will be automatically dropped from the schedule. Thereafter, all teams that are scheduled to play that team will get a bye (0 points). All teams that have already played this team will also get a bye (0 points). If a replacement team can be found and ready to play within 2 weeks all points will be carried forward. Any team scheduled to play said team during the off week will receive 6 points. (A Forfeit)
14. Subs that play 8 times or more will get a paid invitation to the banquet. Subs playing less than 8 times will be invited to the banquet at their own expense. A sub playing for a paid member on banquet night will be free.
15. There will be a subs list posted for team’s convenience. If a sub has an established handicap in another Colonial league they may use it. If they have more than one handicap in other leagues they must use the LOWEST handicap.
16. In the event of a forfeit, the team showing will have the option of playing, but his score will not affect his handicap.
19. Skins game will be taken care of by the course, at the counter. If there is a rainout the skins game will rollover to the next time you are on that same nine holes as the rainout. (EX. Rainout on front nine rollover will be 2 weeks later on the front nine again.) If you are not in the skins game during the rainout week you WILL be allowed to put in during the rollover but you will have to pay double ($4.00). It will be the responsibility of that player to pay PRIOR to the start of league play. NO EXCEPTIONS. Cost of skins will $2.00 per man per night. Skins will be on a hole-by-hole basis. A hole in one does not receive the pot. Any questions should be referred to the League Rules Committee. Pay for your skins at the counter. Team partners CAN NOT cancel each other out.
Seniors must hit from the BLUE TEES on the closest to the pin holes, (Par 3’s). They may hit from Senior tees on all other holes.
21. There will no longer be a position night
25. Colonial golf course will follow all New USGA rules except the OB rule. We will continue to play the original OB rule!
Sec, Tres, Stat.