THURSDAY MIXED LEAGUE
1. Mixed (1 man & 1 women)
2. Schedule - We will play everyone 1 time.
3. Start Date – April 20th
4. Tee time – your team will list the time you are available to tee off. It must be between 3:30-5:30
5. It will be a scramble each week.
6. It will be handicapped. The first 2 weeks will be 75% until a mixed hcp is established. From then it will be a running total of the year. The start of next year your hcp will be taken from the first 2 weeks of previous year. Max HCP is 16
7. Entry fee $30 per person. (Weekly Points, Play days, & banquet will be paid with entry fees)
8. Weekly league dues for non-members $8.50 green fees $5.00 Cart =$13.50
9. There will 2 play days each week. $10 each –
10. Point System. 5 points will be given to each team winning their match. There will be additional points given to the top 5 teams each week. The team with the lowest score will receive 5 points, next lowest 4 point, then 3, 2, & 1.
11. Each point at the end of season is worth $.50.
12. TEE BOXES.
Men -Blue tees
Senior’s (65-79) - White tees
Women & Senior’s (80+) - Red tees
Women (65+) - Gold Tees
13. Skins Game (optional) $5 per team weekly – Skins will be taken care of at the counter.
14. 50/50 each week. Winner gets half, other half goes towards banquet.
15. Colonial will be in charge of keeping scores, points, schedules & will set up banquet with the help of anyone who wants to volunteer.
16. There will be a fun night on the night of the banquet. This will be optional and additional money will be thrown in the pot to pay winners.
17. Subs are allowed , your HCP will be 75%
18. If a team forfeits the other team does not have to play to get their 5 points. The team may come out and play if they wish. They will be eligible for the “play of days” but not the skins game or additional points.
19. If we happen to have BYE weeks. No Points will be awarded for Byes.
20. If you can’t play on Thursday you have the week before & up to the Tuesday after to make up the match. I will need the scores by Wednesday morning to get scorecards ready.
21. If there is a rollover on skins game, we will double up the following week. If you were not in the first week due to a forfeit or bye, you will be able to pay double to get in the skins game.
22. If there is a rollover over on one of the “play of days”, we will just roll it over to the following week and have 3 “play of days” that week.
23. If you have a question about a rule, you may contact the clubhouse for the ruling or play a provisional ball and keep 2 scores for that hole until you can get inside to the rules committee to determine the correct action.
24. We need a rules committee – Shea Hodge, Randy Thornton, Glenda Kretzer
25. Rainouts – We will NOT make up rainouts. Rainouts will be determined by the course.
26. We have a waitlist, if interested in joining Mixed league please contact the golf course at 247-3307 to be added to the list.